hot trisha

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Trisha needs a break




















Perhaps, this was the question that stormed the minds of guests who had attended the music launch of 'Vinnaithandi Varuvaya' in Chennai last week.

After working non-stop to complete her Tamil, Telugu and Hindi commitments, Trisha is taking a break in the United States with her friends. And this has stopped the pretty lass from attending the audio launch of her munch anticipated movie.

"Yes, I missed the event. However, I got all the information about it through the internet. But my day was made earlier at the London music launch, where I shared the dais with my favourite music composer Rahman," she says.

Happy about sitting next to Rahman, Trisha adds: "I also clicked some photographs with him. But it was for my personal album. I am a very big fan of the Mozart of Madras since my school days. My parents and friends know it very well."

On the US holiday, the actress says: "I am having a ball with my friends here. It's all fun no work for the past one week. I badly needed a break after working round the clock to honour my commitments. Thank God, I am having one."

No comments: