hot trisha

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Trisha is currently on a holiday in the US


























Trisha is currently on a holiday in the US and so could not make it to the audio launch of her Vinnaithaandi
Varuvaayaa in Chennai. Trisha Says , speaking from LA, “I’m just chilling out and having a ball with my friends. I needed to take this break after working round the clock trying to complete my Tamil, Telugu and Hindi commitments.” Sitting in LA, the actress was on her laptop chatting with her friends and associates in India. Says Trisha, “I got all the information from the Internet on the VV audio launch in Chennai. I missed it though my day was made earlier at the London audio launch, where I shared the stage with Rahman sir and sat next to him! I also clicked some picture with him for my personal album as I’m one of his biggest fans.”

No comments: