hot trisha

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"I'm not getting married" says Trisha




















Rumours are going strong that southern beauty Trisha is going to marry anytime soon. For the first time, a tabloid has went ahead and announced the name of Trisha's soulmate. It was reported that the actress is all set to get engaged to a Chennai-based entrepreneur Amruth, who was chosen by Trisha's mom.

Trisha, however, denied the rumors about her engagement and marriage.

"Since so many of you hav asked me just to clarify I am not getting engaged nor am I getting married to anyone in the near future. If this crazy rumour was true I would b the first to share it with u guys. Nothing to hide. Also I haven't met my Mr.Right," said Trisha.

This is not the first time Trisha clarified that she's neither getting engaged nor married. Looks like the official annoncement from the actress about whom she is gonna marry will alone keep an end to these speculative news.

No comments: