hot trisha

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Trisha Interview
































Q.Hmmm… you got real close to Simbu in Vinnaithandi Varuvayaa. How was it doing those intimate scenes?
Ans.It's a romance. And such scenes were integral to the story. There's a lot of intensity between the lovers, so the scenes are justifiable. I went ahead after listening to the story, and understanding its intricacies. I feel I've done the right thing.

Q.It's unusual — the hero is younger than the heroine…so far removed from stereotypes.
Ans.I said yes to the film after a lot of deliberations with its director Gautham Vasudev Menon. But his explanations were convincing and I think he's done a great job of the screenplay.

Q.Do you believe in saints and godmen?
Ans.No, I believe in God, not godmen. God is the supreme power.

Q.What's made you happy in recent times?
Ans.I enjoyed doing the photo shoot for Southscope. The photos have come out really well on print too. I was thrilled to see them.

Q.What type of person is Trisha?
Ans.Friendly, good natured and kind-hearted.

Q.How do you rank Vinnaithandi Varuvayaa in your career?
Ans.One of the best.

No comments: